Thursday, July 17, 2008

The sky doesn't like me, it started bawling its cloudy eyes out just when I thought
"hey, today's a great day for running at the little park outside my house!"



WENT PAINT ON THE GIRL'S TOILET DOOR!

what on earth is went paint ah, hahha. The person went painting? the paint will run away after that so stay away?

(THIS IS SO LAME) let your own imaginations run wild, I've lost the ability to do so today since I'm tired like shit crap.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

MANY COMMENTS WERE BEING THROWN AT ME TODAY, wonder if that's good or bad:

according to others, I


1) sound like a bullettrain while talking. Have to agree with this point, but what on earth am I excited about....? o_O


2) seem excessively high over the sms/msn.

words like "hahahah!!" and "LOL!" appear at least twice in an sms, "!!" , ":D" ":]" "^_^" "~" too. Not to forget "hmmmm", which is a much nicer way or saying "hold on, let me think".


3) appear to be very high during lessons. Jeanette and I were feeling kissy, so we ended up making kissing sounds all over (kudos to ngik and yp for bearing with that!) I think Yingzhi went "omg emma..", Ngik and yp basically covered their ears.


But I wasn't the only one, cause Leongying smsed me during english lessons and said she was FEELING VERY HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY. we replied "i'm very high" messages to one another


4) was very high for the whole day, did crazy stuff all day and sang toooo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Mrs Mo's "sobsob" is just so classic. Imagine a teacher saying "sob sob" seriously. ROFL HAHA.


We took our napfa test today, shuttle run, inclined pull ups and situps.

I stopped once I got that 20 for pull ups since its pointless to waste my energy anyway, shuttlerun was at 11.2 i think, quite slow actually zzz, terie and I were on almost par for both hahaha! Not for situps though, something was wrong with my body, thus I couldn't even do a single one. Not a single one, that feeling really sucks k.


The school has decided to take away amaths remedials (CHEER!!!), so mr poh has set aside his tuesdays for us so we can ask him questions after school. He also nicely agreed to let me do my work at my own pace during his lessons since nothing ever goes in if he talks about those jargon when I don't even know the basics.

EMMA WORK HARD FOR IT!




Annia, siyun and kaiying went to my house for around an hour to look at my ADORABLE LITTLE HAMSTERS.

Cody gorged out all the food in his pouch when we tried to put the little hamster leash on him. He's a fat ass and can't even run on the exercising wheel without half of his body jutting out. His babies are so adorable, seriously.



I had nothing to do after they left, and basically stoned in front of this screen, hmm.



This post is crap. Why is it even here?

No comments: